INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU DIRECTLY
You may provide information directly to us in several situations, including when you create a user profile, subscribe to services or features, submit content on the Site, make online purchases, enter contests, or complete surveys. You are not required to provide information directly to us, but if you decide not to do so, you may limit the features that you are able to access through the Site.
The information that we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
• contact information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number;
• financial payment information, such as credit card or other payment information;
• geo-location information; and
• demographic information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT BY OTHER MEANS
We also may collect certain information by other means when you use the Site, including information about your computer or device, hardware, software, connection information, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), browser type and language, clickstream data, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, your interactions with email messages (such as whether a message was opened), and standard server log information.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect on the Site for a variety of purposes, including to:
• Provide you with the products, promotions, services, and information you request;
• Process your orders or transactions;
• Contact you via email and otherwise about products, services, and events that we think might be of interest to you;
• Maintain or administer the Site, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Site, and the products and services we offer;
• Customize and personalize your use of the Site; and
• As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
From time to time, we may match information collected from you through the Site (including both information that you provide directly and Site usage information), and use such information along with information obtained from other sources, including third parties.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
We maintain reasonable security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide through the Site. However, no data transmission over the Internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information. In the event that we believe that the security of your information may have been compromised, we will endeavor to give you appropriate notice as quickly as possible, including by email. You consent to our use of e-mail for such notification.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and for any access to or use of the Site via your password, whether or not authorized by you. Please notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Triayaam Vision Labs Pvt Ltd
S/F, H-52, Sector-63
Effective Date: Aug 5, 2013